Go big or go home right? This customer went B-I-G !! This 32′ deep by 40′ long post frame garage looks huge inside! It’s probably the 14′ high ceilings which accommodate the pair of 12′ high by 12′ wide steel overhead doors. Let’s take a walk around this spectacular gem 😉
- 24″ Overhangs on All 4 Sides
- 26 Gauge Roofing & Siding
- Snow Guards on Both sides of the roof
- Perma column bases for the posts
- A completely finished interior! Ash Gray liner panel steel over top of R-21 in the walls & R-30 in the ceiling!
- 5′ x 3′ Eyebrow over the entry door
Wanna build something unique?? Call us. We’d love to help!
Project # 029FELG22